Transparent colorless liquid, carbohydrate feeding mean containing 50 g., 100 g. of dextrose
The product meets international standards.
All premises conform to GMP standards.
Filling of bottles with infusion solutions is performed with use of “Blow-Fill-Seal” technology.
Carbohydrate feeding mean
Composition. 1 pack of dextrose contains:
- Active substances:
- Dextrose (glucose) monohydrate on conversion to dextrose – 50 g., 100 g.
- Additional substances:
- Sodium chloride – 0,26 g.
- Chlorohydric acid solution 0,1 M – up to pH 3,0 – 5,0
- Water for injections – up to 1 l.
Indications for use:
- Hypokalemia, carbohydrate feeding insufficiency, toxinfection, intoxication in case of liver diseases, hemorrhagic diathesis, dehydration, collapse, shock.
- Isotonic glucose solution (5%) is applied for compensation of liquid volume in case of cellular and general dehydration. Hypertonic glucose solution (10%) is used in cases of hypoglycemia and liver diseases, heavy infectious diseases, various intoxications, hemorrhagic diathesis and also for parenteral feeding.
- Glucose solutions can be used independently or for dilution of other medical products.